Sunday 11 May 2014

All About Me

Well hello there fellow fashion enthusiasts! Welcome to my fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog "Fashion's So Fetch!"
So a bit about me... I'm a 20 year old girl fending for herself in one of the greatest cities and fashion capital's in the world, London! Originally from a small seaside town, I moved two years ago and started working for a French designer company. Alongside that, I did personal styling for the young, glamorous and wealthy looking for key pieces to add to their already full to the brim wardrobes!


I now work within the TV and Media industry and get the chance to work with some amazing celebrities, comedians and TV personalities. Fashion is never far from my mind though, and in a city where anything goes, I like to gather inspiration from things around me; high-street and designer brands alike.
And that is why I'm writing this blog. To be able to share my inspiration and ideas with you and for you to be able to share yours back with me. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it :)
Please don't forget to send me your comments, inspirations and own take on trends and make sure you subscribe so you don't miss a post!
Love to you all, fellow fashionistas!
Xoxo

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment